DragonFly on DigitalOcean

Curtis Gagliardi curtis at curtis.io
Sun Dec 13 18:04:37 PST 2015

Ive installed dragonfly successfully on iwstack and vultr.  There's
currently a stange issue where things freeze if I'm uploading a bunch of
files for while.  Someone else on IRC said they have the same issues,
dillon suggested there's a known virtio drivers being worked on.
Something to be aware of, if you're using it partly for backups as I was
doing.