git tag v4.4.0 verify failed with 'No public key'

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sun Dec 6 15:59:00 PST 2015

This is the first time anyone's asked.  I tried submitting my key to the
MIT server just now and it gives me an "error handling request" message.

If nothing else, md5 sums for compressed and uncompressed versions of the
disk images are available on the main download site, and should be copied
to all other mirrors.  (md5.txt)