DragonFly on DigitalOcean

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Fri Dec 11 12:39:07 PST 2015

If they (or any other provider) offers an "install from ISO" option,
you can buy one of the other instances and see if you can upload/use
the DragonFly ISO as an installation media, installed over whatever
premade operating system is already present.  There's a number of
people who have been trying that lately at various VPS providers -
Netcup, Vultr, etc.