Call for test (em/emx/igb update)

Sepherosa Ziehau sepherosa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 20:01:41 PST 2015

Hi all,

Here is another try; it only updates igb related bits:
http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/dragonfly.git/shortlog/refs/heads/igb-2.4.3

But, I would still like you to help testing em/emx, since the shared
code is also changed.  igb (i210/i211/i354) testing is welcome.

Thanks,
sephe

--
Tomorrow Will Never Die