DFBSD load balancer and Gateway

bycn82 bycn82 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:39:37 PDT 2015

*Hi,*

*We have almost the same requirement! My company is building this kind of
equipment using CentOS, but I am going to try it on DragonflyBSD.*

*For more information about the IPFW3, you can read
**http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/ipfw2/
<http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/ipfw2/>  and
samples http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/ipfw2/modules/
<http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/ipfw2/modules/>*

*IPFW3 can do split the traffic in round-robin or sticky or random way. *

*Regards,*
*Bill Yuan*