DFBSD load balancer and Gateway

bycn82 bycn82 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 03:32:48 PDT 2015

*Hi,*

*Thanks for testing the IPFW3. *

*Sorry that it still cannot filter the destination port, **I will add that
feature ASAP. ** I know it is a very basic feature, But IPFW3 is still
under development. recently I am working on the Lookup Tables. that can
improve the performance when we need to filter against lots of IP/MAC
addresses. I am also need this feature personally. If you want to try the
latest feature, You can download/compile the latest source from the github.
Or get the latest dfly release.*

*And any kind of feedback are welcome. :)*

*Regards,*
*bycn82*