Installation of DragonFly 4.0.0 RC

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Tue Nov 4 02:43:58 PST 2014

On Tue, 04 Nov 2014 09:25:00 +0100, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk
<m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I should download a new snapshot because without Dragonfly BSD Internet
> connection I can not apply any change and , I do not know Dragonfly BSD
> make such updates .
>
> I do not know which snapshot will contain the changes in
>
>  http://mirror-master.dragonflybsd.org/snapshots/x86_64/
>
> directory .

It seems the box building our snapshots has issues right now, so I built
you an image which has all fixes you should need (it's current master
source).

Please try http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~swildner/dfly_with_mos.img.xz

The adapter should attach upon plugging in and the network device to use
(for dhclient for example) is ue0 then.

Please tell me if there are problems.

Sascha