pig-bootstrap or pig-bootstrap-force ?

Siju George sgeorge.ml2 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 03:20:27 PDT 2014

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 3:43 PM, Zachary Crownover
<zachary.crownover at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know what the future holds as requirements for those configuration
> files based on growing features and functionality in pkgng, but if you don't
> modify the lines to change the mirror type and the url to be pkg+http then
> you get warnings.

I got warnings only when /usr/local/etc/pkg.conf was present.
When I deleted it all warnings stopped.

/usr/local/etc/pkg/repos/df-latest.conf has URLs starting with http.
Are you saying that I will get warnings if I upgrade dragonfly to
development version?

thanks

Siju