Onda msa190up 3G usb modem support

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon May 5 19:03:41 PDT 2014

Don't know - I know someone had contributed driver work for a 3G USB modem
that had at least a different model name some time ago, so that may or may
not matter.  I'm not optimistic.

The easy way to find out is to download a DragonFly image and put it on a
USB stick/CD/DVD - it's a live image, so you can boot from that install
media and hook up your modem, and watch dmesg to see what it sees.