will Firefox adapting DRM (digital rights management) bring issues

Yann Sionneau yann at minet.net
Thu May 22 13:25:01 PDT 2014

Le 22/05/14 17:06, Dmitrij D. Czarkoff a écrit :
> Edward M said:
>> I'm glad it will be something that is optional.
> Most likely it won't be optional, because there is no binary for
> DragonFly BSD.  I doubt Linux binary will be of any use here.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
Mozilla official communication says: it will be optional.
It's just a new special plugin API for DRM with a sandbox.
You can just say "No" to whatever popup and you don't execute any
proprietary binary from adobe (you can just delete the file as well).

Cheers!

--
Yann