live-cd

Ludo Beckers lazylew at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 09:17:39 PDT 2014

I completely understand your point and agree.

To my 'defense' (wrong word really, because I don't feel like your comment
was meant in a bad way at all) I can say that I simply expected a
dragonfly.iso working out of the box on a virtual machine.

My intention was of course to take a look at a DragonFly desktop and see if
I like it.
Having to know stuff about networks, DHCP and such is beyond my
pc-knowledge.
I would of course be willing to learn stuff by myself, from the
documentation, once I decided DFly is for me.

Tuesday I'm expecting a visit from a friend to help out with some hardware
issues - he has used DragonFly before, so if he can spare the time I'll ask
him to help out.

Thanks again everybody for being so helpfull and especially patient :-)

Ludo
www.potingue.be