DragonFly 3.8 on Sony VAIO notebook with SSD?

Alex Blake ablake1 at acm.org
Sun Jun 8 07:30:21 PDT 2014

Understood. I can well believe that the hardware is broken since Sony and I have been here before. I’ll start by systematically toggling the BIOS options and option combinations that make sense. Failing that, I’ll hack the AHCI driver and return with the tale regardless. You're very gracious. Thanks for the time.

Alex