Building zsh from dports

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Mon Jun 23 14:29:31 PDT 2014

On 6/23/2014 22:28, Sven Gaerner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I started to build zsh and other tools from dports but run into some
> problems.  I cloned dports from the URL given in /usr/Makefile. I
> checked out the master branch.
>
> Compiling shells/zsh works fine, but when running the install or package
> target, I get the following error twice (for each line starting with
> @shell in pkg-plist).
>
>   pkg-static: fopen(/usr/dports/Keywords/shell.yaml) No such file or
>   directory
>   pkg-static: unknow keyword shell, ignoring @shell
>
> As a result, these files (/usr/local/bin/zsh and /usr/local/bin/rzsh)
> are not installed.
>
> Is there anybody else having similar problems?  Or does anybody has an
> idea how to solve this?  I guess that must be a local problem because a
> binary package for installation using pkg exist.

I don't think it's a local problem.  The file is not here:
http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dports.git/tree/HEAD:/Keywords

but it is here:
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ports/tree/master/Keywords

It looks like it didn't get committed.  It should have been synced
automatically.  I'm not sure what happened yet.  In the meantime, you
could always pull it from github.

John