Building zsh from dports

Sven Gaerner sgaerner at gmx.net
Mon Jun 23 13:28:56 PDT 2014

Hello,

I started to build zsh and other tools from dports but run into some
problems.  I cloned dports from the URL given in /usr/Makefile. I
checked out the master branch.

Compiling shells/zsh works fine, but when running the install or package
target, I get the following error twice (for each line starting with
@shell in pkg-plist).

  pkg-static: fopen(/usr/dports/Keywords/shell.yaml) No such file or
  directory
  pkg-static: unknow keyword shell, ignoring @shell

As a result, these files (/usr/local/bin/zsh and /usr/local/bin/rzsh)
are not installed.

Is there anybody else having similar problems?  Or does anybody has an
idea how to solve this?  I guess that must be a local problem because a
binary package for installation using pkg exist.

Thanks.

Sven