Starting application daemons

Zachary Crownover zachary.crownover at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 22:40:26 PDT 2014

I put things into rc.conf, I don't know if that's bad practice, but that's
what I do. rcstart, rcstop, rcrestart for the daemons. If that doesn't
work, you can try the older way of more directly referencing it.
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/servicename status|start|restart|stop or /etc/rc.d/

--
Sincerely,

Zachary Crownover
mobile (310) 487-5573