after make installworld got kernel panic

Pierre Abbat phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Fri Jun 6 19:44:18 PDT 2014

On Friday, June 06, 2014 16:37:57 Edward M wrote:
>        Dang it, I think i blow it of getting the "core.txt" file. After
> I typed reset the system hang,  i press the reset button(probably was a
> mistake)
>        Now it says:
>                              DragonFly boot
>                               0:ad(0,a)/kernel:_

I'm not sure what to do at this point, but if "call dumpsys" worked, the
kernel dump is stored in the swap partition. When you successfully boot it the
next time, it will write four files to /var/crash/: kern, info, vmcore, and
core.txt; all with a number appended. Tar-gzip them and upload them to your
account on leaf, and attach the core.txt to the bug report.

Pierre

--
When a barnacle settles down, its brain disintegrates.
Já não percebe nada, já não percebe nada.