DPorts: GLib bug crashes applications linked with it

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Wed Jan 8 23:17:12 PST 2014

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 12:49:09PM -0500, srussell at prodigeinfo.qc.ca wrote:

> I wonder if it could be related to
> any locale manner. I compiled the packages myself, so if I'm the only
> one with this problem, it's probably related with my environment.

I also get thunar crashes on DragonFly 3.6, but only when I try to access a
NFS mounted directory.

The window shows files present on the mount point and disappears less than
one second after that.

This message is shown in the xterm I launched thunar from:

GLib (gthread-posix.c): Unexpected error from C library during
'pthread_mutex_lock': Resource deadlock avoided.  Aborting.

It's not clear if this is a Thunar or DragonFly bug at this time.

--
Francois Tigeot