DragonFly support in Go

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Fri Jan 17 11:40:34 PST 2014

On 1/17/2014 20:35, Justin Sherrill wrote:
> Is there enough CPU time available on those machines?  I reflexively
> assume they don't need the extra load, but that's reflex rather than
> being sure.
>
> Let me see if I can bumble my way through setting it up on them tonight.

They should be fine.
Both of them also build ISOs daily, and this is just building a single
port.  When push up against libreoffice and 7 KDE ports all building
simultaneously, it's in the noise. :)

pkgbox33 is supposed to take over for pkgbox32.  Neither is building
packages but pkgbox32 is building ISOs.  Right now pkgbox33 is the most
idle if you want to play with that, but pkgbox32 is probably where a
permanent builder should go assuming 32-bit package building resumes.

John