Which Firewall?

Jeremy dyre17 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:04:16 PST 2014

That's yet another in favor of ipfw.  I think I will try that out.  I may
even try converting my pfsense box to dragonfly. I learn better when
applying things to real life situations.

Thanks all.

(BTW, that openbsd pf faq link may be too current for the version of pf in
dragonfly. Just a hunch)

-Jeremy