swap_pager indefinite wait buffer - question - SOLVED

PeerCorps Trust Fund ipc at peercorpstrust.org
Thu Dec 25 15:43:42 PST 2014

Indeed in Tanzania :) we have a couple of technology initiatives taking place at the moment and *BSD is at the center in many ways. The delivery of educational materials and books to resource-limited communities is an important aim of these initiatives.

We actually used FreeBSD in our first effort, but want to experiment with some of the capabilities of DragonflyBSD and HAMMER in the next one. In our estimation we can possibly stretch our hardware and funds a bit further with DragonflyBSD/HAMMER owing to its low resource requirements.