Xorg Problems upgrading to 4.0

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sat Dec 13 06:06:50 PST 2014

I've seen people talking about a similar freeze in IRC, and reporting
it gets better in latest master.  However!  I don't know if the
symptoms for that were the same root cause as what you had - they may
have been related to the callout changes that happened after the 4.0
release that you were running.  If you feel lucky, jump to the
bleeding edge, and see what happens.