Best features list

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Wed Aug 6 17:57:29 PDT 2014

Personal favorites: Hammer snapshots.  Several times while building
binaries of pkgsrc quarterly releases, I'd accidentally rsync in the
wrong directions, or whatever.  Bringing back the 10,000 or so files
was a matter of a single command.

Also: the development community for DragonFly.  I'd be comfortable
meeting anyone working on this project for a $beverage.