routing suite request

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Tue Apr 15 23:49:39 PDT 2014

On 4/16/2014 05:45, k simon wrote:
> ts,
>   I found bird or quagga does not exist in dport on dfly 3.6.2. I tried
> compile it manually, but it's failed.

Which is why they is not in dports.currently

>How can I use dynamic routing suites on dfly ? openospfd ?

Provide the patches that bird and birdX need to build.
As a hint, I got them to build in pkgsrc.  The patches you need to
provide may be exactly the same or similar -- check pkgsrc.se cvs.

i don't remember about quagga - I seem to recall it built after adding
patches in pkgsrc as well.

you can submit a link to the patches here after you have them:
https://github.com/DragonFlyBSD/DPorts/issues

John