BigData (Hadoop/NoSQL)

Muhammad Nuzaihan Bin Kamal Luddin muhammad at taqisystems.com
Tue Oct 29 19:38:42 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I know the severe lacking in DragonFlyBSD is the TCP/IP stack.

http://web.mit.edu/remy/ is quite new and still being researched on,
however but an interesting paper nonetheless.

Regards,
Muhammad Nuzaihan

--
Taqi Systems
269-J Jalan Panji

Phone: +6097738657
Mobile: +60199788657

pub   4096R/4C77F88C 2013-04-06 [expires: 2015-04-06]
       Key fingerprint = 2FE1 87FA E775 2E05 CC0F  B3F6 3CB7 C65F 4C77
F88C
uid                  Muhammad Nuzaihan Bin Kamal Luddin
<muhammad at taqisystems.com>