DragonflyBSD on 64-bit KVM

Muhammad Nuzaihan muhammad at taqisystems.com
Sat Nov 9 08:59:11 PST 2013

Hi Max,

Where is the master snapshot iso/img? All the mirror snapshots seems to
be outdated.

I have tried 64-bit DragonflyBSD on 64-bit Linux KVM Host and the
mounted ISO boots up stopping before the line BTX 1.0 while having ACPI
and all that stuff disabled in KVM configuration. (Not yet on bootloader)

If all else fails, i'll switch to i386 version of DragonFlyBSD. :)

Cheers,
Muhammad Nuzaihan