Desktop user feedback

Zenny garbytrash at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 08:30:23 PST 2013

Yep, Matt, Sascha and team's work is commendable. Hats off to the DFBSD team.

However, I am eagerly waiting for HAMMER2. Till then I shall continue
with all other types of BSDs and GNU/Linux (particularly Debian and
CentOS).

The OP has pointed at the OpenBSD5.4 which has a nifty feature of
encryption with a keydisk. Won't it be nice to see it in DFBSD? ;-)

/z