Desktop user feedback

Muhammad Nuzaihan muhammad at taqisystems.com
Thu Nov 7 08:11:55 PST 2013

Me as well, even though i do not use it for desktop.

You know, DragonflyBSD has gone a long way since 2003 and all i can say
all the thank you to the DragonflyBSD team for such an amazing product
for so many ways than one.

I will be a developer someday, hopefully to start sending bug fixes and
patches and probably some missing feature updates on Linux emulation and
more drivers but you'll never know when i will start.

I am a system administrator and i do use linux as well.

Cheers,
Muhammad Nuzaihan