(i386) 3.6.0 ifconfig bge0 gives Fatal trap 19.

Makoto Fujiwara makoto at ki.nu
Sat Nov 30 05:44:48 PST 2013

Sepherosa, thanks for reading my mail and reply.

| From: Sepherosa Ziehau <sepherosa at gmail.com>
| Subject: Re: (i386) 3.6.0 ifconfig bge0 gives Fatal trap 19.
| Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 17:17:49 +0800

> Possible to get a coredump?  Or at least give me the output of 'trace' under "db>" prompt.
I'm not sure this is really response to trace, but
in next photo, I have it.
  http://www.ki.nu/~makoto/p13/20131129/?photo=4271&size=640x480
  (The large photo:)
  http://www.ki.nu/~makoto/p13/20131129/?photo=4271&size=original

Also, I had to mention that at last stage of installation, we have
configure menu, and if network is being setup, the same thing happens.

Thanks again,
---
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.