cpuset(3; netbsd) or CPU_SET(3; linux) equivalent for DragonFly

Ryo ONODERA ryo_on at yk.rim.or.jp
Sat Nov 2 22:12:35 PDT 2013

Hi,

I had build firefox 25.0 from pkgsrc on DragonFly 3.4.1.
I have gotten error about cpuset related stuff are not defined.

gfx/skia/src/utils/SkThreadUtils_pthread_linux.cpp
uses Linux cpuset(7) macros.
For NetBSD, I can use cpuset(3) functions.
Linux: http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/CPU_SET.3.html
NetBSD: http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?cpuset++NetBSD-current

Does DragonFly have cpuset equivalent macros/functions?
If there is no equivalent macros/functions, how to implement
functionalities in gfx/skia/src/utils/SkThreadUtils_pthread_linux.cpp ?

Should I use SkThreadUtils_pthread_other.cpp instead (not tested yet by me)?

You can see the source at
http://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/gfx/skia/src/utils/SkThreadUtils_pthread_linux.cpp
and
you can see my patch for NetBSD at
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/www/firefox/patches/patch-gfx_skia_src_utils_SkThreadUtils__pthread__linux.cpp?rev=1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Thank you.

Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on at yk.rim.or.jp
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3