iwn & Intel Centrino 6235

Lars Schotte gustopn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 12:11:34 PST 2013

To me it looks like you had some hardware switch to shut that wlan off.

However, I do not see the problem with starting this iwn wifi card, I
have also an iwn wifi, so I know, that the problems start when you try
operating it. Like with 802.11n and so on.

--
Lars Schotte @ bernadett.gusto
3.11.7-200.fc19.i686.PAE i686 GNU/Linux