Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 09:57:08 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I setup dports using HowToDPorts page:

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/howtos/HowToDPorts/

and I built git since I moved /usr/pkg to /usr/pkg.moved/ and gkrellm
is not present in /usr/dports/ tree.

quadcore# ls gk*
Makefile    distinfo    pkg-descr    pkg-plist
quadcore# cd gksu/
quadcore# ls -l
total 1
-rw-rw-r--  1 root  wheel  903 May  7 06:27 Makefile
-rw-rw-r--  1 root  wheel  128 May  7 06:27 distinfo
-rw-rw-r--  1 root  wheel  287 May  7 06:27 pkg-descr
-rw-rw-r--  1 root  wheel  495 May  7 06:27 pkg-plist
quadcore#

``I've pushed the changes to deltaports, dports will get the package as
soon as it is regenerated (should take a few weeks at most).''

If it is not much later like into June maybe I can work with it, but
as June approaches I'll be off for the summer and get back around in
August :(

Best Regards,

Antonio