version not defined

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Mon Jun 24 03:34:39 PDT 2013

On Monday, June 24, 2013 10:56:11 John Marino wrote:
> Since I don't know who built your packages and what compiler was used, I
> can't give you much advice other than stick with gcc 4.7 for everything
> on pkgsrc.

If I run ldd on libQtNetwork, it loads the gcc 4.7 version of libstdc++. But
if I run kate, it loads the gcc 4.4 version and throws the error.

I installed the packages available as binaries, including qt4-libs, then ran
bmake to build the rest. How do I make sure that they're built with gcc 4.7?

Pierre
--
.i toljundi do .ibabo mi'afra tu'a do
.ibabo damba do .ibabo do jinga