alt-ctrl-F1 doesn't work

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Mon Jun 17 21:15:05 PDT 2013

On Friday, June 14, 2013 17:01:00 Joachim de Groot wrote:
> Option "DontVTSwitch"  "boolean"
> This disallows the use of the Ctrl+Alt+Fn sequence (where Fn refers to
> one of the numbered function keys). That sequence is normally used to
> switch to another "virtual terminal" on operating systems that have this
> feature.  When this option is  enabled, that key sequence has no special
> meaning and is passed to clients. Default: off.
>
> This belongs into the ServerFlags section.

I tried that. It makes no difference. Is there something in the kdm config that
can make it do this? It's running with these options:

root   5235  0.0  0.5  93632  23752 ??  S1LM    3:56AM   0:02.08
/usr/pkg/bin/X :0 -nolisten tcp -auth /var/run/xauth/A:0-PEuVHd (Xorg)

Pierre
--
The Black Garden on the Mountain is not on the Black Mountain.