Updating to HEAD from 3.2 branch or pre-m4 import on 3.3 branch

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Jan 23 13:29:24 PST 2013

    I am adjusting Makefile.inc1 to handle this automatically.  All we
    need to do (I think) is to force [f]lex to use the bootstrap m4 instead
    of /usr/bin/m4, which can be done with an environment variable.

    I will also fix some parallel build issues regarding m4 and other
    source modules in the bootstrap utils directory list which have to
    directly or indirectly execute it.

    Commit will occur in ~30 min or so if my tests finish without error.