How to do a software based RAID 1+0?

Joel Nilsson joel at alikzus.se
Tue Feb 26 12:33:55 PST 2013

What are the other options, LVM? I cannot get the solution with natacontrol to work according to the wiki guide; does not find any channels/devices to use it on (my disks are identified as /dev/da*).

I know, but hardware RAID controllers are quite expensive. However, if I find something interesting at the second hand market I will go for it.

Okey, I already have a SSD installed for swapcache, so it will improve the throughput that much?

/Joel