Blade server progress report

Zenny garbytrash at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 23:52:22 PDT 2013

1. I am more interested to know about the hardware specifications
including the make.

2. Is there any merit to opt for a testing debian instead of something
like SmartOS/OmniOS or debian stable with upgraded kernel or say
RH-derivatives like CentOS?*

*PS: Do not get into flamewar because I am not associated with any of
the OS mentioned above. Actually, I am desperately waiting for HAMMER2
;-)