Wanted: tutorial on dragonflybsd boot process

Radosław Szymczyszyn lavrin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 05:10:31 PDT 2013

The best source of info on what happens during boot0, boot2 and kernel
initialization phases I found is the FreeBSD Architecture Handbook:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/arch-handbook/boot.html
It's still quite accurate regarding the pc32 platform of DFly, though
certain details have changed.

It's best read after the higher-level overview from DFly New Handbook.

Regards,
Radek Szymczyszyn