USB4BSD (work in progress) pushed

elekktretterr at exemail.com.au elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Thu Oct 11 16:45:44 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I've followed the instructions and I recompiled/reinstalled kernel and world.

First issue:

My wireless USB keyboard stopped working which was previously working, i
can't type anything and had to plug in PS/2 keyboard.

My wireless USB mouse, which wasn't working with old the stack, seems to
work now when I do "cat /dev/ums0", i get garbage on the screen when i
move the mouse. Previously it was detected as uhid0 under the old USB
stack.

Second issue:

Reboot fails with a panic, which is always reproducible, during usb detach
routines. I can send you trace if you want.

Petr