usb4bsd

Markus Pfeiffer markus.pfeiffer at morphism.de
Tue Oct 23 05:50:44 PDT 2012

Dear Andrey,

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 01:06:03PM +0400, Andrey N. Oktyabrski wrote:
> Is usb4bsd import completed? May I report bugs, or this work in progress
> and too many known issues not eliminated?
>
> For example, usb mouse does not work in X.org (usb keyboard works fine).
> Also I can't listen music on my usb audio card because have not /dev/dsp
> device. Have not tried usb sticks/HDD/DVD/etc...

Yes, please do test. Be aware though that the usb4bsd import is far from being
finished. What should work is controllers (uhci,ehci,ohci), umass, ukbd and
if_axe.

I am aware of the mouse problem.

If you want to test mass storage drivers please do so, i would like feedback
on that. Also the if_axe network driver needs testing.

If you have USB 3 (xhci) devices I would be particularly interested since
there are quite a number of problems with those which I am currently busy
sorting out.

Markus
--
Markus Pfeiffer, University Manchester