dfly & kvm

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Tue Mar 6 08:55:54 PST 2012

On 3/6/2012 17:35, Andrey N. Oktyabrski wrote:
> Good day.
>
> Today I tried to update 2.10 to 3.0 on my VPS. 3.0 do not boot. Have
> anybody tested dfly on kvm? Is it possible to update, or I must use 2.10
> there?

DFly 3.0.1 (i386) wouldn't boot on virtualbox until VT-x extensions were
enabled (APIC-caused panic).  You didn't provide details of "do not
boot", so it would be hard to speculate what the issue is and if there
is a workaround.

I was told x86_64 has different APIC so maybe you could try that if you
tried i386 before.

John