ntfs mount problems (dfly 3.0.2 + ntfsprogs)

Raimundo Santos raitech at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 21:51:01 PDT 2012

--e89a8f646c17119d0504c31c8054

On 20 June 2012 22:47, Raimundo Santos <raitech at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also which program are you using to do the copy? Have you tried
>> cpdup/rsync? Is there a consistency in the size of the files (ie. mp3s,
>> movies) or is it completely random?
>>

> It is all kind of files: pdfs, git repos, mp3, flac, avi (various codecs)=
,
> and so on. All the tests with rsync installed with pkgin.

tested with cpdup: same issue. That same old frozen system. It will be
boring to do the internal hard disk test: need to backup my config and
reinstall everything, to be able to have a NTFS formatted partition. I
think till monday I will came with an answer.

cheers!
raitech

--=20
Raimundo A. P. Santos
Bacharelando em Inform=E1tica
ICMC - USP

--e89a8f646c17119d0504c31c8054

=3D"ltr"><<a href=3D"mailto:raitech at gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">raitech=
=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Also wh=
ich program are you using to do the copy? Have you tried cpdup/rsync? Is th=
ere a consistency in the size of the files (ie. mp3s, movies) or is it comp=
letely random?<br>

flac, avi (various codecs), and so on. All the tests with rsync installed w=
same old frozen system. It will be boring to do the internal hard disk test=
: need to backup my config and reinstall everything, to be able to have a N=
TFS formatted partition. I think till monday I will came with an answer.<br=

--------------------<br>Raimundo A. P. Santos<br>Bacharelando em Inform=E1t=
ica<br>ICMC - USP<br>

--e89a8f646c17119d0504c31c8054--