ntfs mount problems (dfly 3.0.2 + ntfsprogs)

Antonio Huete Jiménez ahuete.devel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:24:37 PDT 2012

Hi Raimundo,

Do you think it is possible to try the copy using an internal HDD? So that
we can discard any USB issue.

Also which program are you using to do the copy? Have you tried
cpdup/rsync? Is there a consistency in the size of the files (ie. mp3s,
movies) or is it completely random?

I would like to try to reproduce it myself to see if I can track it down.
Otherwise, it would be quite hard to find it.

Cheers,
Antonio Huete

--
Usando el novísimo cliente de correo de Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/