bulk build was: computer hung

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Jun 5 16:47:07 PDT 2012

--14dae9d7181ab2a22504c1c244f6

On Jun 5, 2012 5:03 PM, "Pierre Abbat" <phma at phma.optus.nu> wrote:

> No I'm not. What I want to do is build all the packages, so that anyone
who
> wants to upgrade can do so easily. What is the correct way to restart a
bulk
> build where it left off? Who's going to build the packages for 2012Q2,
since
> your computer has crashed?

Your computer crashed during the build too, possibly from the same issue.
I don't think you are going to get any farther than I did.

--14dae9d7181ab2a22504c1c244f6

On Jun 5, 2012 5:03 PM, "Pierre Abbat" <<a href=3D"mailto:phma=
t anyone who<br>
> wants to upgrade can do so easily. What is the correct way to restart =
a bulk<br>
> build where it left off? Who's going to build the packages for 201=
2Q2, since<br>
> your computer has crashed?</p>
.=A0 I don't think you are going to get any farther than I did.<br>

--14dae9d7181ab2a22504c1c244f6--