repeated reboots

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Wed Feb 1 21:47:57 PST 2012

My computer just rebooted three times. First it was running the nightly job,
either hammer or pkg-admin (I don't know which since I wasn't running top).
Then it rebooted while I was doing nothing in particular. Then it rebooted a
third time and X failed to come up. I had to reboot it again to get X to
work. None of the reboots resulted in a dump, so I'm stumped. What bug should
I file?

Also, when Kmail started, Akonadi complained about not being able to register
with dbus. I thus have to write this on the Linux box. How do I fix it?

Pierre
--
La sal en el mar es más que en la sangre.
Le sel dans la mer est plus que dans le sang.