Are there install images avaliabe with USB4BSD on?

Edward Berger edwberger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 08:05:04 PST 2012

My memory might be off, but I think this is a problem with nvidia
chipset AHCI not being fully supported in DragonFly.  I have an ASUS
atom/ion motherboard which fails installation with AHCI enabled in the
bios.  When I googled around I found an OpenBSD user had a similar
issue and reporting they just added a pci-id for it, (something like
MCP79 AHCI wasn't there originally) to fix their problem...  I haven't
had time to dig further and see if the same type of hack would work
under DragonFly.