Is Facebook indexing this mailing list?

Paolo Paride Martino zarathustra3m at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 06:46:14 PDT 2011

Maybe your mail provider index the addresses for you, as gmail do, and
facebook imported that auto-contacts.

I recreated my facebook profile some months ago and I haven't found
mailing-list folks.

--
Il reggiseno e’ uno strumento politico: separa la destra dalla
sinistra, solleva le masse e attira i popoli.