Does something like nanobsd.sh exist or in the making for DF?

Gonzalo Nemmi gnemmi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 21:05:26 PDT 2011

Pretty much on spot .. yesterday I was on #dragonflybsd asking it
there was any interest on working on a DragonFlyBSD version of FreeNAS
. ..
I´ll create a new thread about this as soon as a I can give it a
little more thought.
But, basically, yes .. FreeNAS is really good .. UFS and ZFS are not
. . A DragonFlyNAS would be a dream come true ...
Best Regards
Gonzalo Nemmi