help with package (don't know where else to ask)

Nikolai Lifanov lifanov at mail.lifanov.com
Fri Nov 11 14:06:01 PST 2011

I need classpath to be updated to 0.98, but I'm not sure how to do this.
I fear asking NetBSD folk about it because they aren't as helpful to the
n00bs.

I updated jamvm to 1.5.4
(http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=45604)
Now I need to update classpath to 0.98.

Here is the problem: classpath (0.93) -> jamvm (1.5.4) -> classpath
(0.98) -> jamvm (1.5.4 that works with what I need it for)

I'm not sure how to handle the circular dependency here and I don't want
it to depend on Kaffe or anything else like that (seems like a waste).

What can I do here?