Firefox crashes

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Thu Jan 27 21:53:23 PST 2011

$ firefox

(xulrunner-bin:35267): Pango-WARNING **: failed to choose a font, expect ugly
output. engine-type='PangoRenderFc', script='common'
GConf Error: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are
that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS
locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for
information. (Details -  1: Failed to get connection to session: Unexpected
lack of content trying to read a line)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
$

Any ideas? I had Firefox working fine on the previous DFly installation. I'm
running it over SSH (the X server isn't set up yet).

Pierre
--
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa