cannot mount disk with hammer file system

Antonio Huete Jimenez ahuete.devel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 04:18:18 PST 2011

Hi Úlfar,Boot the livecd and mount the disk where DFly is installed in, then provide this:- Do a 'ls -l /dev/serno'- fstab of the installed system (not the LiveCD)- loader.conf from the installed system (it should be in the boot directory)
Thanks,Antonio Huete2011/2/23 Úlfar Ellenarson <uel at applicon.is>

Added information regarding boot problem.
The message upon boot is:Mounting root from hammer:serno/000000000000000000001.s1d
tryroot serno/0000000000000000000001.s1dno disk named 'serno/00000000000000000000001.s1d'
hammer_mountroot: can't find devvpboot mount failed:  6
 mountroot